4/13/12

The Secret


Above: Dan Drehobl opening day at the Millenium Park in Calgary. I was super stoked when I found this photo recently. Drehobl absolutely killed it.
Embracing the grand mysticism of suburban housewives around the world, here's my top five list of skate photos I'd love to take; mainly for no other reason than I'd be stoked to hang them on my wall.

1. Dan Drehobl doing a pivot fakie on something gnarly. Maybe like 1:07 of this.
2. Mark Gonzales on his circle board, a hippie jump, or doing something nuts on his long board ie. 3:28 of this.
3. John Cardiel doing just about anything - besides DJing. I just don't like DJing pictures.
4. Brent Atchley - ollie on some sort of crazy transition.
5. Max Shaaf - skateboarding.

Now if only I had an old pal somewhere with the connections to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment